Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My hotmail pic does not show up on recipient email. Why?

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
6/24/2015
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 3 years ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using. Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. And also, what eail service is the recipient using, outlook.com , hotmail.com, aol.com, gmail.com, etc etc ?