Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I reset my password ***** only to receive a message

Customer Question

I reset my password ***** only to receive a message about being overprotective and now need a security code. Have filled out 5 forms only to be told that u can't verify my acct. Frustrated!
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.
I'm sorry about the issue.
I will work with you until it is fixed.
Let me know the results please by clicking "Reply to Expert"
Since how long are you facing this issue?
Have you tried to reset your account password ***** other browser like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or other computer? Do you get the same error message there? Please let me know.
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution:
Would you allow me to take remote control of your computer and fix all the issues quickly as per your permission while you stay in front of it. It is 100% safe and secure.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable with performing steps yourself.
Remote access is an optional additional service($9 only) offer regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help. Click on "Get Extra Help" (Usually written with an orange background).
Visit this website:
www.join.me
Click “Start Meeting” on that page and download and run this file.
You will get a pop up on top of the screen.
That pop will show you a 9 digit number. Please tell me about this 9 digit number.
We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403
If you do not want remote service you can continue on this page by clicking "Reply to Expert".