Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Why has my email page been completely reformatted? Why is…

Customer Question
Why has my email page...
Why has my email page been completely reformatted? Why is my address book completely gone? Why are my folders completely gone? Why is there an advertisement box in the way constantly covewring up trash, drafts etc??
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
6/23/2015
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,