Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a Google account # ***** access my email, but when I try,

Customer Question
Google keers saying to set...
I have a Google account # ***** access my email, but when I try, Google keers saying to set up a Google account. And there is no way given me to say I already have one.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
6/23/2015
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 3 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.
Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?
If you wish, I can remote into your system and help you fix this problem directly. If you are interested in that, please let me know.
Thank you,
Jason
I use Chrome to access my email normally. It use to work on both computers, I live at two places. Los Angeles, Cal. and Yucca Valley, Cal. In Los Angeles it also forced me to get a google password, and I did. As far as I know it continues to work with that new new Google password.The last time I used it was yesterday.Out here in the desert it has also ask for me to get a new Google account number., but until today I've been able to circumvent that "request" and get into my email. This morning, I've forgotten how I got by there demand, or Google has better control over forcing me to coplicate my life further.but
Thank you for the update.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Certainly, as long as there is no extra charge.
Thank you.
Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application: http://74.208.221.55/?Session=ad1f274f-3424-4300-bcff-f957cde16928
Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?
Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?
I see that you are having problems with the remote.
Please, try the following option below for the remote.
Please, follow the instructions below to start the remote screen sharing session:
- Click the following link: http://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg
- Download and open the above file.
- Give me the User ID and Passcode that it gives you.
It appears as though you have not ran the remote software.
Please, post a message here when you are ready to continue.
Thank you,
Jason