Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been unable to login to both of my "windows" email ac…

Customer Question
I have been unable to...
I have been unable to login to both of my "windows" email accounts for over a year. Yes, I stupidly changed the passwords and then somehow screwed myself during identity vertification. I've been through the 30 day waiting period more than once. I don't really even care if I ever use the email again, but it is tied to my darn PCs.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
6/23/2015
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Can you tell me exactly what message you get when you try to sign into your account?
Thank you