Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am in sydney australia and my email address is***@******.***. my…

Customer Question
I am in sydney australia...
I am in sydney australia and my email address is***@******.***.
my enquiry is whether google have a phone number which i can call in regards
to my username and password ***** i have forgotten .
i have a computor expert who commenced my google account late july 2014, and
with his assistance i was unable via computor questions etc . find my old details,
or able to change my username and password.
would appreciate urgent assistance on this issue , as i recently bought a mobile that is
also needing these details.
i would like my username to be my email address and password *****
please advise.
thanking you,
***** *****
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/23/2015
Email technician: Michael Norman, Information Systems Manager replied 3 years ago
Michael Norman
Michael Norman, Information Systems Manager
Hello. My name is, Mike. I'd like to try and assist you with your issue. Google does have a number, however you need to follow certain steps in order to receive a trouble ticket number before calling Google. Please follow these steps for acquiring a trouble ticket number:Go to the following link:https://support.google.com/a/answer/1047213?hl=enFollow the instructions under "Contact Customer Support."You will notice the first item is to fill out their online support form. After completing the formthey will open a support ticket and you will receive a ticket number which you didn't previouslyhave.Then you can call them using the numbers they provide in the second step.