Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My Hotmail account is locked up. the problem lies in the inability…

Customer Question
My Hotmail account is locked...
My Hotmail account is locked up. the problem lies in the inability to redirect the email account for the security information. I no longer work for Sentara hosp. and that is the e-mail account I used for security. It no longer works because I'm not an employee. I need my account to work all the time. I live in Denver for the last three weeks and am trying to get a job. Not being able to get into my information is going to render me homeless very soon. FIX THE PROBLEM. My other e-mail account to send info to is***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
6/23/2015
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a web browser to access your problem Hotmail account? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook?

Also, are you using a computer with Windows XP, VIsta, 7, 8, or a Mac?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess