Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

On Saturday, I established an account friend as one of

Customer Question
On Saturday, I established an...
On Saturday, I established an account for a friend as one of seven email addresses aol allows me to have. The account was named***@******.***. The lottery advised that an email was being sent to this address in which additional information was being requested. I can not seem to access this email--can you help me?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/21/2015
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 3 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Do you have the original email where the Lottery advised you of this?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $19 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks