Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

RESET PASSWORD ***** IT WAS CONFIRMED BUT STILL UNABLE

Customer Question

RESET PASSWORD ***** IT WAS CONFIRMED BUT STILL UNABLE TO LOG ON
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your password *****
Are you using a computer with Windows XP, VIsta, 7, 8 or a Mac?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
windows 7 home premium australian mobile number for reply text(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
australian home phone number 07 32639088
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
microsoft has allowed another reset and i now have access to my emails for the present time , thanks for your help
IAN
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Iam,
Thank you for writing back and I am glad that the last reset initiated worked for you.
In order for the reset to work, the code must be entered during the allowed time duration and before it expires. So it is better done when internet and mobile traffic is not very high so that reset the code is received on time and entered before it expires.
Also, I suggest that you change your password ***** something that you are very familiar and cannot easily forget.
Lastly, I also suggest that you update your account's security information like your alternate email (in addition to your mobile phone number) so that recovery for your account will be easier when it is compromised.
I hope that helped. Thank you for using our service.
Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!
If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.
Thank you!
Best regards,
Jess