Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

T REMEMBER MY E- MAIL ADDRESS I USED IN THE BEGINNING . MY

Customer Question
T REMEMBER MY E- MAIL...
T REMEMBER MY E- MAIL ADDRESS I USED IN THE BEGINNING . MY USER NAME THEY SAID IS TAKENMM THATS BECAUSE IT`1T MINE ,BUT I CAN`T GET ON TO CHANGE MY MAIL ADDRESS,
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/20/2015
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your email issues. Are you using Gmail? Yahoo Mail? Hotmail? AOL? Other others?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Verizon.net
Thank you for writing back with that information. So your problem email account is ending with @verizon.net?
Are you still a customer of Verizon now? Or did you change your ISP?
Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in fixing this email issues while you watch?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess
No I dp'T want that obistiom just get me an answer to how I can scares my account and sign in. I don't know the original e-mail address I used in the beginning
Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about the issues you are having. I also respect your decision regarding the remote access option.
Now, in order to be able to access your email, you need to first know your email address.
Did you say that you have forgotten your actual email address? Do you have email there that you want to retrieve or do you want to just create a new one?
Keep me posted.
Jess
If I remembered my original E mail address I would be able to sign in.. I want to let them know I have a new address ***@******.***
And my password ***** ***** 6
Thank you for that information. So your new email address now is Shirlern6 @verizon.net and you can access that email address without any problem. Is that correct?
And now, you want to access your OLD @verizon email account so that you can tell your contacts in that OLD email regarding your new email.
Is that correct?
Jess
Yes correct
And you can still access your NEW email account [email protected] verizon.net? Please confirm
No I can't get in.they won't except my password, which I have used for 4yrs.
Because I don'know my old e mail address that I had original signed with
Oh I see. So this Shirlern6 @verizon.net email address is the one that you have trouble accessing.
The reason that you cannot sign in could be that the password ***** ***** or the user ID is incorrect.
Now, you need to verify or check your actual user ID, this user ID is the part of your email address WITHOUT or before @verizon.net.
To do this, please use your web browser and go to this link:
https://login.verizonwireless.com/accessmanager/public/c/fu/start?goto=
In that page, please enter your 10-digit Mobile Number then click Continue button and follow the on screen procedures. You can then retrieve your correct email ID.
Please keep me posted with your results so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
How is it going? Were you able to retrieve your working User ID using the procedures I gave you?
Best regards,
Jess
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist