Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I need password ***** id

Customer Question

I need password ***** id
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Who do you need the password ***** Id for?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Shi hui yan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Need password ***** new ipad
is it the 4 digit pass code?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I will opt out to allow another expert assist via phone as per your request. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Call(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I forgot Id.please call(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will pay 39dollars
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
Ive read over your question, and Ive seen your request for phone support. I am ready to assist and will be available for another 2 to 3 hours tonight. As well as afternoon and evening hours Saturday and Sunday.
Im sending the phone support offer now, this amount is in addition to the initial fee you agreed upon. Once accepted, please send a reply letting me know what time zone you are in. ( Im located in the East Coast U.S.A ) And also, let me know when you are going to be available for a phone call so we can work through the problem.
Thank you,
Dustin S.