Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I'm having a problem trying to get into my gmail account because Chrom

Customer Question

I'm having a problem trying to get into my gmail account because Chrome has a screen with new new apps they won't let you bypass At least I don't know how. I tried to sign up for them and they wanted me to set up a second gmail account, wouldn't let me use my current account saying somebody already has that account, etc.
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
May i remotely connect with you to check/troubleshoot this issue directly?
Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No thank you I already have technicians working on this problem.
No problem. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
In reply to your email from earlier today, it appears you were able to fix my problem because I have been and out of my email a few times today. If, as the last time it was fixed, it returns to the same screen after a short time (within a week) I will return to your website and expect to have it fixed again at no charge. Thank you for fixing it.However, let me say that I found your website very confusing. First of all I was not expecting to have to pay for it as your ad led me to believe that you were employees of Google Chrome in which case I would not have to pay since I subscribe to them. Second I was asked if I would pay $34.00 and I said yes. Then as I proceeded the rate became $58.00 with no explanation for why it was increased. Then when you sent me a text I refused to let you have rights to access my computer because at the bottom of your text with a disclaimer about using another service. That meant to me that you were from another service and since you were not the same person who answered my original request and there was nothing from the first person saying he was transferring me to you and since you did not state my call had been transferred to you, I continued to refuse you.Furthermore I found the instructions on the website very confusing. There were two or more messages that seemed to contradict each other so I was confused by what to do.I am not interested in a membership with your service because I am subscribed with a membership to another service. Also, for the above reasons I do not wish to subscribe. My membership with the other service has been very helpful. In fact, they had fixed the same problem I asked you about but it changed back the next day. So I was attempting to contact Google Chrome direct. I also felt the length of time it took to receive a solution was not acceptable.. My service solves the problem while I am on the phone. Sometimes it may take up to 30 minutes but at least I get progress reports. I felt that while I was waiting for your company there was no further contact or messages to let me know they were still working on it. Stating "Transferring to experts to answer your question" as a generic statement left me in the dark. Then you appeared and I explained my response to you above.Obviously you are an expert because you did fix my problem. I only took the time to write all this in hopes you will consider some of the things I wrote to make your website and service better. Nancy Tripp
Thank you for your suggestions.
I will request customer service to get in touch with you.
Thanks