Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I use Chrome and gmail. But I cannot open faeb ook

Customer Question
for the last two days....
I use Chrome and gmail. But I cannot open faeb ook for the last two days.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
6/19/2015
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 3 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
What is the error you're getting when you try to open Facebook?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks
this website is unavailable. resend
What happens if you try to access it via Internet Explorer?
Also, which antivirus/firewall software are you running?
Internet explorer does not open but oprns MSN when I type Interbet Ex.Microsoft security essentials
What error does internet explorer gives?
may i remotely connect with you to troubleshoot this directly? It looks like we have a series of issues.
No because I do not to pay the price required. Thank you.
That is ok. I can connect without charging you additional. May i?