Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot forward or send messages. I have contacted my provider

Customer Question

I cannot forward or send messages. I have contacted my provider and they chacked everything and said the server, etc. was in order
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
What is the error in WLM you're getting? Looks like it is an issue with your system and smtp.
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Since this is an related to the computer, it would be best to have it resolved remotely. I sent the request for remote service, please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.