Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When trying to bring up E-mail, a screen comes up asking to…

Customer Question
When trying to bring up...
When trying to bring up E-mail, a screen comes up asking to sign in as a new account.
When I try to sign in using my username, I am informed that this username is ***** ***** and requests that I create a new account, which I have no desire to do. My username has been the same for 2 years at least and is being used for other apps I also no longer have access to. Help!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/18/2015
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 3 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Is this for your email address??
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks