Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

They ssay someone used miy email i dont think it was me what…

Customer Question
they ssay someone used miy...
they ssay someone used miy email i dont think it was me what do i do
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
6/17/2015
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 3 years ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
Who is your email with, Gmail, yahoo , outlook.com, etc etc ?
Also, are you still able to login and access your email account currently?
aol gmail
yes i can
please just activate my account i have to leave now
it hasen't been used in yeaars
Apologies..
You mentioned both aol , and gmail.
Which account is it that has been deactivated, due to someone else potentially logging in?
If you have to leave, maybe when you return we can move this to a phone conversation so we can work through the issue a bit more expediently.
Dustin S
Hello again, I wanted to follow up with you to see if you had any further questions, or needed further assistance with the issue. If so, please reply when time permits so I can assist you. If you are satisfied with the help I offered, please click one of the rating icons and submit the rating. As currently my work history shows that I was unable to help you with this question. Thank you, ***** Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.