Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need Facebook to delete my page. I called a few weeks ago…

Customer Question
I need Facebook to delete...
I need Facebook to delete my page. I called a few weeks ago and was sent to a company who wanted to get on my computer and charge me to delete viruses from my computer. I simply need Facebook to delete my page from the server. I krrp receiving email message that my password ***** been changed, and I did not do it. PLEASE tell me how to have my page permanently deleted.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/17/2015
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
This all sounds a little suspicious especially the company saying you had viruses on your computer.
What I first want to know is did you set up this page to begin with?