Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email address is linked to my dead sister; how can I remove…

Customer Question
My email address is linked...
My email address is linked to my dead sister; how can I remove her name and put my name with the email so I don't have to create a whole new account?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
6/16/2015
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 3 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
May i remotely connect to your system to do this for you?
Thanks
Sure if it will help.
Please click the link below:
https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=467048
OR >>>CLICK ME<<<
A program called 'support-logmeinrescue.exe' will be downloaded.
Click on the downloaded file and click run.
If asked by system to allow the file to run, select "Yes/Allow/OK"
Thanks
I can't get the web site to come up. Unfortunately I didn't try the site and know that the web site would expire. So I got a message that the site expired. Please help me, I really do not want to have to pay another fee. Can you help me?
Yes, i can help but you have to communicate with me here.
Please click the link below:
https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=794779
OR >>>CLICK ME<<<
Thanks
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer&#39;s request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Can you follow these steps below, they have to be followed within 5 minutes otherwise the code expires due to security reasons:
Please click the link below:
OR >>>CLICK ME<<<
Thanks