Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a problem with Eudora -- it suddenly quit working and…

Customer Question
I have a problem with...
I have a problem with Eudora -- it suddenly quit working and will no longer connect to my mail server. The mail server tech suggested I get rid of Eudora, as it is obsolete. I noticed that you recommended to another customer a switch to Thunderbird. Can you do the same for me?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/14/2015
Email technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 3 years ago
Martin, Network Engineer
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
When was the last time it worked properly?
I would also agree the change to Thunderbird and I can do that for you now.
May I start a remote session that way I can take a closer look at the problem and fix it for you directly?
Regards,

I suddenly got called away. I will get back to you tomorrow.

No problem Denne.
Speak to you tomorrow!