Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I got an email stating that someone was trying to get into

Customer Question
the email account of***@******.*** and...
I got an email stating that someone was trying to get into the email account of***@******.*** and requested I replace security questions for the account. My email account is under ********* and I do not want to replace any of the security information on either account. Can you help me please?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
6/13/2015
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Thank you,
Jason
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist