Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have had several Google aaccount and have important photos

Customer Question

I have had several Google aaccount and have important photos in Google plus and cannot get them be cause I do not remember dates and pass words. My daughter that died her pictures is in there and I cannot find them. Please help me with id' s and passwords. Please here are expected mails I have used. ***@******.***, ***@******.***, ***@******.***, and***@******.***,***@******.***. please please help me
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
When did you last access the Google accounts?
If you're on the computer that was used to access either of the accounts I might be able to restore your access by finding the password ***** in the registry.
May I start a remote session that way I can fix the problem for you directly?
Regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It has been along time sense I got into the***@******.*** and the***@******.***. just a couple of weeks sense the

***@******.***
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This is a galaxy phone and I have used it for the Gmail account

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes you can start a remote

Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Audrey, unfortunately I cannot start a remote session to your phone - do you have a computer I can connect to?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I do but it will be a couple of hours before I can get on it. Can you end me a link to this so when I get home I can get back on please use this email address ***@******.*** or***@******.***.

Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Yes I have already sent you the request for a remote connection here but you can only view it with the computer - the phone uses a different version of the website and only displays some things.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I do not remember dates that is why I cannot get my password ***** google. I am on my computer now if you want to remotely search. I did not find the email asking for permission to do it.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am on my computer now. Cannot find permission request for you to remotely enter my computer.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Is any one working today?