Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get Pandora, they asked email & pw, but they

Customer Question
I can't get Pandora, they...
I can't get Pandora, they asked for my email & pw, but they keep saying they don't recoginize. I pay for it every month, so what is wrong?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
6/11/2015
Email technician: Cory, Support Technician replied 3 years ago
Cory
Cory, Support Technician
Welcome, I am Cory. Are you able to access the email connected to Pandora?
If you are able to access the email connected to the Pandora account, you can go to http://www.pandora.com/account/help to reset your password ***** have it sent to your email. If you have any questions, please reply and I will assist you.