Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My name is***** had an email which was***@******.***

Customer Question
Hi my name is***** had...
Hi my name is***** had an email which was***@******.*** and forgot password ***** ago so I changed it. Well I just graduated and applied for some jobs on line and for some reason put my old email in which is***@******.*** now I can't get into that account to check my mail for jobs and I can't change my email on my applications that I'm waiting to hear about. Is there something I can do. I tryed resetting but can't remember answers for all questions they ask. Thanks
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
6/9/2015
Email technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 3 years ago
Martin, Network Engineer
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
When was the last time you were able to access it and was it from the computer you're on now?
May I start a remote session that way I can take a closer look at the problem and fix it for you directly?
Regards,