Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an email that I received on the 20th of January 2015…

Customer Question
I have an email that...
I have an email that I received on the 20th of January 2015 at exactly 8:28pm, but some how it got deleted and I can't find it in my junk mail. Please how do I retrieve this email from Yahoo?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
6/7/2015
Email technician: Chris R., Computer Tech replied 3 years ago
Chris R.
Chris R., Computer Tech
Hello my name is***** and I would be happy to assist you.
Are you using the Yahoo web mail?
When did you accidentally delete the email or notice it was missing? If it was in the last 7 days it might be possible to recover. If not there is nothing that can be done.
I deleted on the 20tg of January 2015
I meant 20th of January 2015
There was a recovery request you can send to Yahoo and they try to get deleted mail back, but it has to be within 7 days, and even then it is not a sure thing. Unfortunately January is just too long ago to do anything. The only way you would have it still is if you downloaded a copy of it to a mobile device or an email client. If you've been doing everything through webmail then you are out of options. If it is no longer in the Trash folder then it has been permanently deleted.
I do not know what you mean by web mail. I have an iPhone and I view my emails through my iPhone. It was in the course of reading it that I accidentally got it deleted
Is there no way Yahoo can help me retrieve it even if I have to pay?
Unfortunately they won't be able to help.