Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My email is***@******.*** I CANT GET IN I MY

Customer Question

my email is***@******.*** I CANT GET IN I FOR GOT MY PASS WORD HELP THANKS
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a computer to access your Yahoo account? Or are you using a smartphone?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information.
In your computer, are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari to access your Yahoo mail? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010?
Also, have you tried to reset the password?
Keep me posted.
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
phone(###) ###-####
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry but I do not provide phone support.
If it is possible, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in recovering the Yahoo account while you watch?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($10) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
CANCEL MY ORDER
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
I respect your decision if you do not want the remote access option. Now, have you tried to reset your Yahoo Mail password? Password ***** is the very first step to recover the account.
Keep me posted.
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
YES I FOR GOT MY PSSS WORD I AM 77YEARS OLD
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about your issue. Please allow me to help you with this problem so that you can recover your account.
I tried to reset your password ***** it is locked by Yahoo since it detected that the account was hacked or compromised. The only way to recover the account is to file the recovery form.
Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in the recovery process?
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
NO AND THANKS FOR EVER THING CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD JOE MAEDER
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Joe,
I understand that you do not want the remote option. Do you really want to discontinue this? Or do you want me to just give you the detailed procedures for you to follow on your own?
Please advise.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
YES DISCONTINUE
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for tat confirmation and I am very sorry if I was not able to help.
The deposit you made is still on your account. You can use it in the future or you can request for a full refund.
Here is the information on refunding:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund
Thank you for using our service. No need to reply to this to close this question.
Best regards,
Jess