Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am so nervous I think I messed up the box below--computer

Customer Question

I am so nervous I think I messed up the box below--computer is a dinosaur XP Professional Nonetheless it is all I can have at this time--My email is important to me I am taking an online class Have no way to send my e-mail and attachments please help
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. What exactly is the problem? Are you unable to send any email? Can you tell me more details like which email service or which email program you are using? Also please let me know if there are any error messages you are receiving so I can best assist.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Well, I have an XPProfessional, with Yahoo (I believe) downloading my incoming mail nicely. I never had an error message with my
email. In fact there was a short time when sending was no problem because there was a send button top in the area where the
words compose, reply, were. Then it disappeared. I have no way to send my e-mails. Also, here's another problem. When I
click Attachments when I am writing an email, and I attach one or two attachments, I cannot get back to my email that I wrote. Please,
what is wrong?
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
My apologies but I am out of time at the moment so I will opt/out and send your question back to the other experts. You will receive an email when they are ready to help you.
Thank You
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
lW
Also, where did my file work go? I have only one file: Ishkabibble. Nothing in it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am going out for a while until around 6, so there is no real hurry for my answer, but I do need it before 24 hours. How about perhaps 6 p.m. or 8 p.m.? Thanks if you can do this. Have to close now.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Thank you,
Jason