Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I keep getting a message that says my disc space if full. I

Customer Question

i keep getting a message that says my disc space if full. I have empted the trash folder and compacted the folders. additionally I deleted one by one two months worth and still get the same message each time I open the program.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a computer with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or a Mac?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Windows 7 professional
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information.
Is this error or warning message showing in your Windows 7 screen on the lower right hand corner near the system time?
Or is it reported by your email program? Which email program are you using? MS Outlook 2010 or 2013? Windows Live Mail?
Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix the problem while you watch?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It appears in my screen as an error message by thunderbird. This is the e-mail I am using
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for that information. So you are using Thunderbird and your emails already accumulated and it has already bloated the Thunderbird profile - this is where your emails and other email stuffs are stored.
How about the remote option that I mentioned, do you want me to remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix your Thunderbird issues while you watch?
Keep me posted.
Regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do not have time now. I will try again later. Thanks
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
I understand, please take your time. We can resume with this any time when you are back and available.
I will be signing off to end my day in an hour. I will be back after 8 to 10 hours to resume with you.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Will you be on duty tomorrow late morning EDT. If so can I text you to re-connect?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
I am from a different time zone. To be sure, approximately how many hours from now do you want to resume so that I can set my schedule?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
How is it going? Are you still getting the error message in your Thunderbird regarding your disk is full? Have you tried compacting your email folders to free up some space?
Please let me know, I am still here to help.
Best regards,
Jess