Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been trying to get into my email account the

Customer Question
I have been trying to...
I have been trying to get into my email account for weeks the only way I had to get on was my phone ans my phone got smashed. Now it's asking me a ton of questions I can't remember but I need this email address rhe email address is***@******.***. I can receive messages they***@******.***.... please HELP! ***** ***** Morgan
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
6/6/2015
Email technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 3 years ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Do you remember the password ***** "*****@******.***" or you forgot it?
I forgot it or I wouldn't need you ...lol
OK.
I have checked your GMail account and you can change (reset) the current password ***** confirming your identity.
The easiest way to do that is to receive a verification code that can be sent to the associated phone number, which is the number ending in 00.
Do you still use that phone number?
That's the problem my life was on that phone but it will not even take my bk up email***@******.***
For your GMail account, the only password ***** options are:
1. send a verification code to the phone number ending in 00
2. answer multiple questions about your GMail account
Unfortunately, there is no option to use alternative e-mail.
If you say the phone got smashed, please check if the SIM card is intact. If it is, you can place it in another phone and receive a verification code there.
Ok thanks is that the white colored chip?
Yes, it usually is white, but it depends on the network operator as they can add their own logo and color on it.
A SIM card looks like this:
graphic
//f01.justanswer.com/ref/https_dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12833027/JA/pics/SIM%252520card.jpg
So, if you still have that smashed phone, check if the SIM card is intact. If it is, just put it in another working phone to receive a verification code there.
In case the SIM card is not functional, you can contact your network operator and ask for a replacement SIM card with the same number. They can provide it for you if you are a registered user.
I don't have service with Verizon anymore after 10 yrs they did me really badly is there can I get it without there service?😵
Well, first check if the SIM card is working on another phone. If it is, you don't need to contact them and ask a replacement SIM card.
Hi again!
I am following with you to see if you still require assistance with this issue. Does the SIM card work with another phone?
Let me know,
Hi!
Were you able to read my messages sent to you?