Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My yahoo email account was hacked into, i had my account for

Customer Question

my yahoo email account was hacked into, i had my account for 8 years, do not want to loose all my personal data and reciepts. my pass word no longer works, it was 23642364, my answers were also incorrect. Ive recently had a theft and need proof of purchase that was emailed to me back in Febuary of this year. How can I get back into my account without the new pass word going straight to the account that i cant get into? please this is very frustrating for me can someone help me?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

I will do my best to check for all possible options for you to regain access to your Yahoo! e-mail account and will let you know what to do. Please type your Yahoo! e-mail address here, but don't use the "@" symbol, but instead, use "at".
For example: email123 at yahoo.com
Thanks,
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi again!
Do you still require assistance with this issue?
Let me know,
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi!
Were you able to read my messages sent to you?