Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have not been able to open my Gmail since last night. I keep…

Customer Question
I have not been able...
I have not been able to open my Gmail since last night. I keep getting the same message "Safari cant ope…" This has happened several times in the last 3 or 4 months. I do not know what to do so I don't do anything. Eventually, it fixes itself. However, I have been w/o Gmail for up to 2 days at times. Since it has been happening lately, am I due for some kind of update or maintenance on my laptop? I do not have problems with Safari opening other websites. Thanks for your help.
Mrs Goodman
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
6/5/2015
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 3 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Thank you,
Jason