Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not able to send messages or receive! nobody can help…

Customer Question
I am not able to...
I am not able to send messages or receive! nobody can help me!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
6/3/2015
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 3 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
What is the error you're getting and who is your e-mail with?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $54 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks