Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I have 2 gmail accounts created they googol. I thought I eliminated

Customer Question

I have 2 gmail accounts created they googol. I thought I eliminated the first one, but it keeps coming up. I only want the second one. What do I do?
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.It sounds like we just need to get you signed out of that new account you created and signed back into your other one. Here is what I would like you to try. Go into your Gmail inbox at gmail.com. Look on the very top right and you will see a picture of an outline of a persons head OR if you added a profile picture you will see that. Click on the picture on the top right and Choose Sign Out. Next click on Sign in as Different User. Next click Add Account, or click “Sign in as different user” now you should see a box for your email address and password. Enter your email address and password ***** in . This should get you back into your account. If you think this is too difficult and would like me to connect to your computer and do it for you click the get extra help button. If you do not need extra help you can always reply to me to continue the discussion if you have follow up questions.Thank you,Chris