Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, Expert in Large Email Platforms
23511658

Need map of NL and Labrador only using 6 or 8 paper sheets

Customer Question

need map of NL and Labrador only using 6 or 8 paper sheets 8/10 need for to do a quilt
Category: Email
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be your Primary Care Technician and I can assist you with your question.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.
I would suggest going to the following page, that way you have several options to choose from in terms of color and presentation. You can then take the high-quality version of one of these and size it to your required dimensions. Based on the shape of the map I would think that six sheets of paper would do it. Because it's longer than it is wider. But experiment till you get what you want. Please let me know if you still have questions
http://bitli.es/k50HCV