Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My facebook has been compromised and I can't get logged in please help…

Customer Question
my facebook has been compromised...
my facebook has been compromised and I can't get logged in please help
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2015
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
May I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with recovering your Facebook account?
Keep me posted.
yes
Okay, let's get started. Are you using Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari as your browser?
Keep me posted.
firefox
Okay. Please open up the following link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4f6df60a-3086-47f9-b3e3-da261d7fb3f3
Click 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (in Firefox, click on the down arrow button at the top-right to view your downloads).
OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected.
If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.
Thank you.
Thank you for the remote session. I'll open up your question to our other experts now, who will be able to assist you further with this issue.
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 3 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Thank you,
Jason
Ive already paid 34 dollars and got nothing
thats why he sent me to you cause he couldn't fix the problem
I am sorry for the confusion.
I am very familiar with this problem and have dealt with it or similar problems a few thousand times.
I don't want you to feel like I am trying to nickle and dime you.
For me to remote in and fix the issue, it is an extra fee.
We can do it without the remote, if you wish. Do you want to describe the situation to me more? Please, give me the full run down of the problem and which current problem you are having.
- Jason
how much
The additional charge is $30.
forget it y'all already got 34 dollars and still have the same problem I'll wait it out ty
If you want, I can send up the refund request for you.
I understand. You can wait as long as you want.
After you wait, if you still want help you can come back here.
Thank you.
no need for refund if u can just take thaT
SEEMS POINTLESS TO RESEND MONEY AND GET IT BACK
You are not happy with the service, so I will send up the refund. That is how it works.
There is no need for you to pay for something that you didn't receive.
You already paid something. I am saying that I'll just send up the refund request for that amount.
-Jason
ok
so what do i do now
Now, I send up the refund request.
That is all.
Thank you.
ty
yw