Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email account ID is annaxak but I can't access it. Would…

Customer Question
My email account ID is...
My email account ID is annaxak but I can't access it. Would you please help? When I login, I got pop up screen saying - Sorry! somthing went wrong. Retry? I click retry, the same message box pop up.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
5/29/2015
Email technician: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 years ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer
Thank You!! for posting your Question.My name is ***** ***** today I will assist you to solve or identify your problem.
Can you tell me the name of the email service provider, like Yahoo, gmail etc. ?
Yahoo. But it is not reset password. It has to do with my creation of the email. Initially my email address was created as***@******.***. I have not used for a while. I can access my account profile, but not inbox. The pop up screen: Sorry! Something went wrong. Retry?" When kick on retry, the pop up screen came back again. Can you fix it?
Sorry for replying you late, I can help you directly by connecting with your PC or should I post the steps here, which you can follow.
I don't need you connect to my PC. I am pretty good with computer. like I said the problem is with my login ID***@******.***. the .CN cause the problem to access my inbox and retrieve my email from it.
OK, that is great!! please reply me back , if you want to continue.