Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Yes, my computer was hacked that I just found out today. I…

Customer Question
Yes, my computer was hacked...
Yes, my computer was hacked that I just found out today. I had neck surgery in November so I haven't been on my computer for a long time on any site. Especially pof. My old compuyer was stolen last spring and I recently acquired one. I know my niece hacked my computer because she is the person who set up everything for me, usernames and passwords. Well she lost her job because I had to make a larcency report on her last Sept. I also was a law enforcement specialist for 4 years. I tried to get on POF just now and it has been blocked to inappropriate content, which of course I would never do. My niece I'm sure 100% that she did to me and my character. Can I please change my username and password? I forgot both of them anyway.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
5/29/2015
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 3 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
I am very sorry to hear about your troubles. When POF blocks the account, the only real option you have is to create a new account.
You can create a new account at the following page: http://www.pof.com/register.aspx
If you need anything else in the future, please let me know.
Thank you for your time today.
- Jason
Can you please let me know exactly why I was blocked?
It may have been due to images that the hacker posted (nude photos would be one example). Another possibility is if the hacker sent out more than 40 new messages in one day, which is viewed as 'spamming'.
There is no way to figure out why they blocked you. They simply will block you without notice.