Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am 85 years old and know very little about computers. altho…

Customer Question
i am 85 years old...
i am 85 years old and know very little about computers. altho it might be outdated, my computer is my primary contact with the outside world. I DO NOT want to spend any more $ to "update" anything.
how do i eliminate pop ups screens from a company called msi?
why can't i forward/repy to emails with attachments such as photos or links? when i try to so, white dots stream across my screen; my computer freezes, and i have to refresh before i can do anything else.
why can't i update my drivers and/or servers when prompted?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
5/28/2015
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 2 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Hi, I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.
I'm sorry about the issue.
I'm a Microsoft certified tech and I will help you with all of the issues over remote support while you stay in front of your computer and relax.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself.
Would you allow me to take remote control of your computer and fix all the issues quickly as per your permission while you stay in front of it. It is 100% safe and secure.
Remote access is an optional additional service($5 only) offer regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help. Click on "Get Extra Help" (Usually written with an orange background).
Visit this website:
www.join.me
Click “Start Meeting” on that page and download and run this file.
You will get a pop up on top of the screen.
That pop will show you a 9 digit number. Please tell me about this 9 digit number.
We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403
Your computer seems to be infected with malware/spyware/adware programs.
I'm ready to help you with this step by step.
Remote support will be the best option in this case.
I will scan your computer with anti-spyware/malware/adware programs and remove all of these hidden programs.
I will also update your drivers and remove Windows Update issues.
I will fix email issues as well.
It all can be done easily over remote session while you stay in front of your computer watching all this.
Once you accept remote support offer, I will start working with you.
Thank you.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist