Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to access my gmail -email. I have two computers…

Customer Question
I am unable to access...
I am unable to access my gmail -email. I have two computers here.
One is a PC with Windows Explorer. When I try to access my gmail account - I get email that is formatted in HTML. I am advised to change my browser. I used to have Internet Explorer but that is no longer supported by MSFT. I now use Google Chrome. I still cannot get my email to come up in a normal form.
I also have a Macbook Pro. I have Google Chrome on that and I cannot access my gmail email account there either. I was using both computers until gmail just went down on both.
I must have done something wrong. How do I get up and running? I am***@******.***. I do not want to create another gmail account because this is where people know to reach me.
-thank you for helping me.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
5/28/2015
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 3 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Can you upload a screen shot of the html formatting?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $34 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks