Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My Favorites on AOL keep disappearing! I struggled with this…

Customer Question
My Favorites on AOL keep...
My Favorites on AOL keep disappearing! I struggled with this problem the last time AOL changed their system. Now, I up dated their system to Desktop 9.7 and I now have the same problem. Sometimes my favorites will appear and then when I turn my computer on the next time, they disappear. Can you help me?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/26/2015
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 3 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
This particular problem can be caused by many different things. May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Thank you,
Jason