Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

MY E-MAIL HAS BEEN DOWN DAYS' cAN YOU REINSTATE IT FOR

Customer Question
MY E-MAIL HAS BEEN DOWN...
MY E-MAIL HAS BEEN DOWN FOR 11 DAYS' cAN YOU REINSTATE IT FOR ME?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/25/2015
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
What's the error or message?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
It appears your expert has opted out, I will assist you then.
What is the exact error you get when you try to access your email?
Thank you
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist