Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Am unable to access my skype account.

Customer Question
Am unable to access my skype account.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/25/2015
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 3 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
When you try to create a new skype account, it lets you create the new account but not let you login? What is the error on skype screen?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $34 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks

When i try to login in it does not recognise my email account.

When i try to start a new account, it tells me that the email already exists.

At the login screen, there are two options:
Microsoft Account
Skype Username
Which one do you pick?

Microsoft Account

Strange issue. May i remotely connect to check/troubleshoot this directly?