Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

BY MISTAKE I LOST MY ACCOUNT WITH ALL MY E-MAILS I WOULD LIKE…

Customer Question
BY MISTAKE I LOST MY...
BY MISTAKE I LOST MY ACCOUNT WITH ALL MY E-MAILS I WOULD LIKE TO RECOVER MY MAILS, PROBABLY I USED A WRONG PASSWORD. I AM THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT. PLEAE ASK SECURITY QUESTION I CANNOT GET THE VERIFICATION CODE
THANKS
KATE ZIMMERMAN
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/24/2015
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 3 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Hi, I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.
I'm sorry about the issue.
Could you please confirm that it is an issue with your Gmail account or other.
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution:
Would you allow me to take remote control of your computer and fix all the issues quickly as per your permission while you stay in front of it. It is 100% safe and secure.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable with performing steps yourself.
Remote access is an optional additional service($5 only) offer regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help. Click on "Get Extra Help" (Usually written with an orange background).
Visit this website:
www.join.me
Click “Start Meeting” on that page and download and run this file.
You will get a pop up on top of the screen.
That pop will show you a 9 digit number. Please tell me about this 9 digit number.
We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403