Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I Have lost my email address list ftrom when i want to enter an email address i got oops n

Customer Question

I Have lost my email address list ftrom when i want to enter an email address i got oops not connected to internet
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Are you able to open web pages (surf the Internet) on that computer, or you keep seeing the same "not connected to the Internet" message?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I can get on the net and recieve emails but cannot access my address list to forward emails
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the information!
Since there could be several possible causes of the problem, I would like to start remote desktop assistance to your computer so that I can see the problem myself and help you solve it.
Would you like me to do that?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please I will leave my lap top on for you .regards tony
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Thanks!
In order for me to connect, you need to download a remote desktop connection program to your computer and start it.
We can use TeamViewer to securely establish remote desktop connection and exchange information. You will be able to see everything I am doing on your computer and you can terminate the remote connection any time.
Please click on the link below to download TeamViewer QuickSupport:
http://connect.teamviewer.com/v10
Once you have downloaded it, start it and permit the connection. When started, the blue TeamViewer window will show you access numbers - Your ID and Password.
Send that information to me here so that I can securely connect to your computer. Type the numbers as they are shown (with spaces).
Thanks,
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi again!
Do you still require assistance with this issue?
Let me know,