Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password ***** an old yahoo enail adress that I've tried logging in so many…

Customer Question
I forgot my password *****...
I forgot my password ***** an old yahoo enail adress that I've tried logging in so many times yahoo has locked me out. When help.yahoo sends call them I do than the phone line directs me back to the help center which immediately tells me to call the same number which tells me again to go on the website. This email adress I haven't logged onyo in yrars but need to now desperately cuz its linked to my facebook which I'm locked out of too cuz I cant look at the new password ***** sendimg to tjis email account I'm locked out off..PLEASE HELP. The email I'm locked out of is***@******.***
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
5/22/2015
Email technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 3 years ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

I checked "*****@******.***" and received this response:
"Your Yahoo account has been inactive for an extended period of time and is being recycled"
That means the account has been de-activated and only Yahoo! support can attempt to re-activate it.
May I know which phone number(s) you have tried in order to contact Yahoo! support?
***********
*********** Is the number that would not help and direct me back to the online help center
OK.
Please call the following number instead:
1(###) ###-####
Let me know if that helped.
No I was trying to speak to an actual person and the automated said couldn't help hung up on me
OK.
Since calling Yahoo! via phone didn't work, you can try with an e-mail contact form. To be able to use it, you need to have a valid e-mail address (doesn't need to be a Yahoo! e-mail address).
You can explain the problem there and wait until someone from Yahoo! replies back.
Have you already tried that?
If not, I can provide the instructions for you.
Hi again!
Do you still require assistance with this issue?
Let me know,
I do this stems all to me being logged out of the Facebook my facebook account is linked to that old email address from Yahoo that is recycled I just want to get into my facebook that is linked to the old email address that is recycled blondeambition637 so that is what there sending it too.. my new email is***@******.*** I feel like I need to contact Facebook for these problems help me please
Hi!
Facebook doesn't have customer support, so you won't be able to contact them.
Your only chance is to contact Yahoo! to check if they can restore your old e-mail account so that you can log on there and unlock your Facebook account.
I can provide the instructions for contacting Yahoo! support via e-mail, but I cannot guarantee they will restore your account as it has been recycled.
Let me know if you want that.
Yes please...I m think that's crazy theres no way Facebook could help me
Hi!
Here is what to do:
1. Click on THIS LINK
2. As Topic, select Password ***** sign in
3. As Sub-topic, select Unable to sign in
4. Type your Yahoo! account in the box and click Submit
5. Since your account has been recycled, the Password ***** tool won't help, so click on the Email icon in the "We're here to help!" section
6. There fill in the report. You can describe the issue in details in the "Detailed description of issue" box. Make sure to use a valid contact e-mail address. After sending in the report, you will need to wait for about 2-3 business days and Yahoo! support will reply.
So, the solution of the problem would be to have the same Yahoo! e-mail address as before which you can access OR to have all e-mails redirected to another e-mail address you can access, so that you can receive e-mail confirmation link from Facebook.
In case Yahoo! support says the same e-mail address cannot be used again, ask them about redirecting all e-mails to another e-mail address. I am sure they will think of something.
Just be patient until you receive a response from them. I wish you best of luck!
Regards,