Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can Roboform Data file be moved to AOL 1 point?

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
5/22/2015
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Sorry but I wont waste your time and mislead you but no it cannot.
They do this to protect the integrity of the data else it would be too easy for developers to fake and get the data on another site.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen or smiley faces, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you