Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I joined groupon and noticed that the email they had

Customer Question
for me was not my...
I joined groupon and noticed that the email they had for me was not my normal email. How do I go about finding that address?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
5/21/2015
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Are you able to sign in your groupon account now? And/or are you able to join groupon with your correct email address now?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,