Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I had my google account associated with my telephone number

Customer Question

I had my google account associated with my telephone number(###) ###-#### I forgot the password ***** also the screen on my telephone got broken in an accident. I had to get a new telephone and telephone number. I am unable to set a new password ***** I can't access the phone number that I gave you just now. The system keeps telling me that I can get my password ***** at the above number, but I no longer have that phone. I need to be able to access my e-mail from my current device, which is a new telephone number and a different e-mail account I set up in order that information can be sent to me. Please contact me and I will give you the information - my user name, thank you. Deb K.
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris Lindsey replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I would like to personally welcome you to JustAnswer.
I can connect to you via remote software to help get your account back. We will need to do this on a computer first.
Please let me know what would work for you.
Chris