Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to retrieve my skype name & password. I lost my iPad…

Customer Question
I need to retrieve my...
I need to retrieve my skype name & password. I lost my iPad & needed to replace it.
Janice Gallivan
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/21/2015
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried anything at the skype.com website?

Are you on this web page on the iPad or on a windows or mac computer, etc.?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Yes I tried the Skype website. I'm using my IPad .
What happens when you try at the skype website? What does it say? Thank you.
Password? I don't remember it. It shouldn't be this difficult for me to get my password ***** change it!!

Thank you. It should be an easy process, at the skype.com website, you would click on the option "Sign in", then use the option "Problems signing in?".

- Can you please click on the website below in order to reset / change your skype account password:

https://login.skype.com/recovery

, there, enter your email address in the box

, then click on "Send email" below it

, then check your email for a message from Skype (if needed, also, check your Spam / Junk email folder)

, then follow the instructions in the Skype message for resetting your Skype account password.

When you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so we can continue. Thank you,