Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I was having trouble accessing my FB account. A Verizon Wireless

Customer Question
"specialist" told me to delete...
I was having trouble accessing my FB account. A Verizon Wireless "specialist" told me to delete my (then) app and to open a new one. I did, assuming all my info would transfer to the new one. Such was not the case! How can I get my old Facebook account back?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
5/19/2015
Email technician: A. Stevens, Computer Engineer replied 2 years ago
A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Computer Engineer
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!If you are using the same user name (email address) to login to your Facebook app, it should bring all of your data over. Are you sure you are using the same account as before?
I am sure that I created an entirely different account. My question was: How can I reclaim my original account?
I understand. So do you have access to the email you used to set up your original account? This way we can try to reset the password ***** you
Yes.
Great, so have you tried resetting your password ***** this time yet?
I was unable to do so.
I see, and what was the problem you encountered?
Since I had opened a different acct., new correspondence was going to it (it had the same e-mail address).
I see...I'm not sure I can assist if you cannot recover the password ***** I can opt-out of this question to allow another expert to help you
Can I get my money back?
If you prefer a refund, you can rate "OK service" here to close the question, and then contact JA customer care to request a refund.
This service was NOT okay. I will be going to customer care to request a full refund.
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!
Would you like help with this issue instead of a refund?
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist