Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Last week i got an email saying that my hotmail account was…

Customer Question
Last week i got an...
Last week i got an email saying that my hotmail account was changed to outlook. Since that time, I cannot access my count. Since my business related emails are on that site, I must access that material. Please help. Thanks, ***** *****
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
5/19/2015
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
What exactly happens Judye when you try to sign into your hotmail account now?
What message do you get?